Anyone with an interest in audit, security and
control can join ISACA® and gain the many benefits that are available.
ISACA Northern England Chapter provides
- Unique access to a local forum for the exchange of experience.
- A sounding board for technical (or political!) problems which you are
experiencing in your organisation.
- A programme of events to help you to maintain your expertise and fulfil
your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements for CISA®,
and CGEIT®. During the 2011-2012 season we
planned 30 free hours of CPE training
for our members.
Other Membership benefits include:
- Free attendance at our regular Chapter events held
each season between
September and June.
- Substantial discounts on fees for conferences
organised by the local Chapter, by ISACA internationally and at selected
- Rights to attend other Chapters' meetings.
- Discounts on CISA, CISM, & CGEIT examination fees
- Free copies of the IS Audit & Control Journal. This is the
premier international magazine for IS Audit & Control professionals,
with six issues every year.
- Substantial discounts when buying publications from the
- Access to K-NET®,
a repository of professional information, including audit programs and ICQs.
- Many other sources of information, including discussion
forums, research papers, webcasts and standards.
Full Details and/or Apply for Membership